Versapack™ is the smallest and fastest integrated case erecting and packing machine on the market with the ability to pack products attractively and consistently in almost any orientation including ‘on-edge’.
Cost-effective end-of-line automation
The new Versapack™ has a servo-driven, fast robotic case erector and the Quin revolutionary Rtheta™ high speed picking head to make your production lines even more effective and productive.
- Packs multiple products including cartons, trays, roll-wraps, flow-wrap packs, flexible packs, bottles, bags and pouches.
- Ideal for shelf ready display with ability to pack products flat or ‘on-edge’.
- Compact footprint of approximately 2.6 m x 2.3 m.
- High speed pick and place, typically 70 cycles per minute with 2 kg load.
- Typically 70 to 200 products/min.
- Flexibility to provide packing formats with multiple rows, columns and layers.
- Wide range of cases (including narrow 80 mm cases) packed at 20+ cases/min.
- Simple servo driven machine (with clever design to eliminate the use of gearboxes and other high speed components) to reduce operating and maintenance costs.
- Integrated case packer and case erector improves efficiency.
- Simple touch screen operation and set-up dramatically reducing product changeover times, typically 5 minutes.
- Payback within 12-18 months
“I was very pleased with the planning and attention to detail of the Quin Versapack. It met McCain’s high quality standards.” – Jim Crookes , the Project Engineer for the Bakes Line, McCain
Find out more about Versapack™ by downloading a brochure or reading our case studies.